2021 American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) Annual Conference
Join Us for the 2021 ANIA Annual Conference!
Sailing into the Future with Nursing Informatics
Take a voyage with us on August 5-7, 2021, at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego, CA, and prepare yourself to navigate the ever-changing waters of nursing informatics. Set sail…Register by June 24, 2021, and save $100!
Launch Your Conference Experience
• Pilot – Prepare yourself with inspiring speakers presenting on the latest information,
best practices, and advances in nursing informatics.
• Tour – Interact with industry vendors showcasing the newest trends and innovations.
• Visit – Network with colleagues with similar and varied informatics nursing interests.
• Steer – Earn up to 10.75 contact hours of nursing continuing professional development, with additional workshops offering an in-depth look at particular topics of relevance.
• Explore – Check out your free access to the ANIA Online Library.
Watch Live Broadcasts from Home or Work
Can’t make it to San Diego? The next best thing is tuning in to our live
video broadcasts of selected sessions. Listen and participate from your
home or workplace. You’ll also receive access to archived content in the
ANIA Online Library after the conference, as well as earn contact hours
of nursing continuing professional development for sessions attended.
Site license options for group access are available for facilities.