The American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) Southern California chapter is holding its 2023 Annual Virtual Conference on January 27, 2023 from 8:30 – 15:30 PST.
The focus of this virtual conference is Safety and Healthcare Technology
Featuring nationally renowned experts:
Dr. Patricia Sengstack, DNP, RN-BC, FAAN, FACMI – SAFER Guides, Associated Safety Work, and the Electronic Health Record
Dr. Robert Louis, MD, FAANS – Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery and Virtual Reality
Dr. Carolyn S. Harmon, Ph.D., DNP, RN-BC – Unintended Consequences of the Electronic Health Record in Emergency Department Nurses
If you’re looking for nursing informatics CEUs, the conference offers 4.5 Nursing CEUs for attendees.
Registrations end on Friday, January 27, 2023, the day of the conference.
Registration costs are $40.00 for ANIA members and $50.00 for non-members.
For questions about the conference, you can contact ANIA SoCal Education at email@example.com
If you’re interested in nursing informatics and are not an American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) member, please consider joining!
The American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) is the association of professional nurses and associates who:
- Are guided by integrity and committed to delivering high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
- Are committed to their professional development and seek to actively engage an inclusive community of innovative informatics professionals
- Use informatics to advocate for the elimination of health disparities to improve the health of all populations
Benefits of ANIA membership includes:
- ANIA’s official journal, Journal of Informatics Nursing, is published quarterly and offers free contact hours!
- Regularly scheduled, free webinars – with the ability to earn contact hours
- A reduced registration rate for the ANIA Annual Conference
- Educational opportunities via national, regional, and local ANIA meetings
- An online digital library that includes archived webinars, conference sessions, and journal CNE articles
- A network of over 3,000 informatics professionals in all 50 states and more than 15 countries
- Networking opportunities via national, regional, and local ANIA meetings
- ANIA Connect – an online professional networking site exclusively for ANIA members
- ANIA Open Forum – an online discussion group within ANIA Connect
- An online job/career center with new postings almost daily of informatics positions available across the country
- Reduced rate for the ANIA NI-Certification Review Course
- Reduced rate for Informatics Nursing Certification (and renewal) through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Reduced rate for the online Nursing Informatics Certification Review Series by nurse.com
- An interactive website with valuable resources for members only access
- Reduced subscription rate for the Nursing Economic$: The Journal for Health Care Leaders
- Reduced subscription rate for the Computers, Informatics and Nursing journal
- Reduced cost for attendance at several events co-sponsored by ANIA
ANIA memberships are:
- $99 for any licensed registered nurse interested in informatics nursing is eligible for regular (full) membership. Regular (full) members may vote and hold an elected office. You can save $10 with a 2-year membership for $188.
- $99 for an Associate Membership is available to any licensed healthcare professional interested in informatics nursing. Associate members shall have all the privileges of members of ANIA except holding national office, serving as chairpersons of standing committees, or serving on committees limited to regular (full) members. You can save $10 with a 2-year membership for $188.
- $75 per year for a Senior Membership, available to regular (full) and associate members over the age of 65. Regular (full) membership and associate membership privileges apply.
- $50 per year for a Student Membership. Any student enrolled in a nursing or health care related program interested in informatics nursing is eligible for student membership. Student members shall have all the privileges of ANIA members except voting, holding national office, serving as chairpersons of standing committees, or serving on committees limited to regular (full) members. To apply for student membership, please download and print the membership application and remit the application (providing the name of the nursing school you are enrolled in, the degree sought, and the estimated graduation date).
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.